Till now, there are no single app for using the long-promised iDisk file sharing feature in the iPhone. Even from Apple itself. But since I got this trick, there is a hope to use this feature.
Fire up the Notes.app.
Insert your iDisk username in [yourname] and the filename [filename]
Click the 'MAIL' icon to launch Mail.app.
That's it. You're ready to send the URL of the shared file.
Everytime you need to share the iDisk file, just repeat the step and change the filename.
This trick has some major hassles though :
- You have to remember the file name that you want to share. You can download the free version MobileFiles.app to view to iDisk folders on the go.
- There is no copy paste. Your brain is your clipboard. So, keep the file name simple and easy to remember.
- You can only share files from your iDisk Public folder *bummer*
Related stories :
- Direct Link from Public Folder in iDisk
- Delayed iDisk "Share File" Feature?
- Where's the iDisk "Share File" Feature?